Friday 2 November 2018

Fortnite holidays

1. Playing Fortnite

2. 13 and a knock down kill

3. getting caught in the storm 

In the holidays i was home by myself so i decided to jump in a game of fortnite i loaded up my console and jumped in a game of solo. I wanted to land in a place called salty springs i heard a sound it sounded like Christmas bells but when busted the wall down it was a chest full of lot the could be useful to me so i picked it up and started to pick any thing else that i could. I found a big blue shield i saved it because i knew that if you find little mines you can drink them first because i will give you a full bar of shield.     

I found one person that looked like a noob i was shooting him multiple times but he didn't get knocked down until both bars where gone when i killed him he exploded with loot and resources then i moved on to find someone else that had good loot i got shoot from a tactical shotgun but i had shield and he didn't have that much shield then i did and i ended up getting the kill.



After trying to find more loot i just realized that the storm was coming and would stop in two minutes that the storm would stop so i had go a long way. I did not have any mates or meds to heal up so my life got taken. then i had to start a nother  macth.





No comments:

Post a Comment